Collection of your personal data
1.It is necessary for you to supply www.valaiss.com (“us”, “our” or “we”) with personal information and particulars to enable us to carry out the activities described in paragraph 3 below. We may be unable to carry out such activities if you do not provide the necessary information and particulars.
2. Personal information and particulars provided by you and all information collected, generated and compiled by us about you is collectively referred to as “Personal Data”.
Purposes for which your Personal Data are used
3. We may use your Personal Data for one or more of the following purposes:
(i) (a) marketing and promoting services, products and other subjects (please see further details in “Use and transfer of your Personal Data in direct marketing” section below);
(ii) for payment purposes for any services, products and/or facilities, including verification of credit card details with third parties;
(iii) for use of the online services available at any of our websites and/or through other telecommunication channels;
(iv) for sale or purchase of products or other related services;
(v) for identification and verification purposes in connection with any of the services, products that may be supplied to you;
(vi) communicating with you by email, mail, phone or other means, including contacting you regarding your enquiries;
(vii) conducting research and/or analysis from time to time to better understand your shopping and/or other consumption needs, preferences, interests, experiences and/or habits;
(viii) (a) designing new and/or enhancing existing services, products, activities, contests, lucky draws and/or other events (together, the “Activities”) relating to www.valaiss.com
(ix) operating and administering any membership clubs or loyalty or reward programs;
(x) (a) establishing legal claims or defenses, (b) obtaining legal advice, and/or (c) exercising, defending and/or protecting the rights or properties of any member of www.valaiss.com, including identifying, contacting or bringing legal action against any person who may be causing interference with such rights or properties (whether intentionally or otherwise) or where any other person could be harmed or property of any other person could be damaged by such interfering activities;
(xi) for the use by any member of www.valaiss.com in connection with any of the above purposes and/or any of the services and/or products that any member of www.valaiss.com may offer or supply to you from time to time;
Transfer of your Personal Data
4. To facilitate the purposes set out in paragraph 3 above, we may transfer, disclose, grant access to or share your Personal Data with the following parties:
(i) any member of www.valaiss.com;
(ii) any agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides administrative, marketing and research, distribution, data processing, telemarketing, telecommunications, computer, payment or other services to or support the operation of www.valaiss.com’s business
(iii) credit reference agencies, credit, debit and/or charge card companies and/or banks;
(iv) any person, government or law enforcement authority or administrative organization;
(v) any person under a duty of confidentiality to any member of www.valaiss.com (including accountants, legal advisers or other advisers);
(vi) any actual or proposed assignee or purchaser of all or any part of the business and/or asset of www.valaiss.com;
5. You may write to us at the address below or contact us via the contact information provided in our direct marketing materials to opt out from direct marketing at any time.
Cookies, Log – Files, Location Data and access to Personal Data through social media platforms
7. We may also collect information regarding your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, domain name and access time. This information is used for our own research purposes. As it is not linked to any personal information, it is separate from your Personal Data. In rare instances, IP addresses may be used to assist in deterring and/or preventing abusive or criminal activity on the website.
8. If you use the WiFi available at our properties, we may collect your location data (if you have consented to this on your device). We may use your location data to keep track of your activity patterns and preferences in order to improve the level of service you receive. Your location data may be combined with other information we receive from third parties to provide you with better service and, where you have consented to receive direct marketing, we may provide you with targeted advertisements, content, features, deals and offers.
9. If you interact with us on social media platforms (for example if you “Like” our Facebook Page or post on our timeline), we can interact with you and send you messages via these platforms. We will interact with you in accordance with the social media platform’s rules but we are not responsible for how the platform operators collect and handle your Personal Data. We are not responsible for what third parties post on our social media accounts.
How to access or correct your Personal Data or contact us
10. You are entitled to correct your Personal Data held by us. If you wish to obtain a copy of any of your Personal Data or if you believe that any of your Personal Data which we collect and maintain is inaccurate, please write to us at the address below.
11. A request for correction of your Personal Data, or for information regarding policies and practices and kinds of personal data held by us may be sent to us at the following address:
Customer Support www.valaiss.com
PO Box 7332
Las Vegas, NV 89125
This Statement is written in the English language and may be translated into other languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the translated version of this Statement, the English version shall prevail.